Discipline in APS is based on the belief that responsibility comes before freedom and service comes before self. Knowledge is the light which illuminates the path to the ultimate truth. Pupils are guided to conduct themselves in a socially acceptable manner. Constant supervision enables the pupils to make correct behavior, at all times, a strong habit. Great care is taken by the school to inculcate and fortify moral, social and cultural values among the students.
Each student shall obey the code of conduct laid by the school. Any misconduct or violation of the code of conduct is liable for action as per the school rules.
RULES FOR STUDENTS
1. You should be habitually clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all school days and on all occasions of functions organised by the school.
2. Pupils who are not properly dressed and whose general appearance does not confirm to such regulations as the school prescribes, may be sent back home by the Principal.
3. It is strictly forbidden to throw anything out of place and at anyone.
4. No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school premises.
5. It is necessary that pupils must obey the monitor appointed by the class teacher to maintain discipline during his/her absence from the class.
6. Students should refrain from using self driven vehicles for commuting to school.
7. Carrying any electronic gadget such as Mobile Phone, Camera, Walkman, Radio etc. to the school is strictly prohibited and will be treated as an offence and will be confiscated by the Academic Head till the end of Academic Session.
8. You must not bring any sharp instrument to the school.
9. The bell before assembly is a call to go to the prayer ground. Move fast for the Assembly in proper lines.
10. Students are requested not to wear expensive accessories. Money and articles should not be borrowed, lent or exchanged. The school shall not be responsible for it.
11. The school will not be responsible for loss of books, money and other valuables brought by you to the school. However, every effort will be made to recover the things lost, if reported to the Class Teacher or the Principal immediately.
12. Inappropriate magazines, books & other print / video / digital materials should not be brought to school under any circumstances.
13. You are expected to be polite, courteous, respectful and well disciplined inside and outside the school.
14. You must take care of your school property. No student should scratch or spoil any school furniture, or write or draw lines on the walls or in any other manner damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident, either by you or by any one else, should be reported at once to the Class Teacher or to the Principal. Any damage done will have to be made good either individually or collectively.
15. Use of crackers & colours during the festive occasions is strictly prohibited.
16. It is compulsory for all children to converse in English as the CBSE syllabus stresses on students’ competence to speak confidently and fluently in English. A student must speak decent language all the time. You must ensure that your speech is courteous and polite. No student should participate in any kind of rumour spreading and should refrain from speaking ill about others.
17. Buying eatables from street vendors is strictly forbidden outside the school premises.
18. As per CBSE (Examination by laws), Attendance, adding upto 75% of the total number of working days, is compulsory for students to be able to appear for examination.
19. Before leaving the class room at the end of the day student should arrange the desks and chairs in proper order, switch off the lights and fans, close the windows, throw the waste in the dustbin and then leave the classroom.
20. The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all his/her belongings.
21. Every student should take care of his/her personal belongings School authorities will not be responsible for loss of such belongings.
22. A student must extend due courtesy and respect to all members of staff. Respect for elders and affection for juniors should be soundly inculcated. Refinement in behaviour should distinguish every pupil of the school. Every child is expected to uphold the name and honour of the school.
The Management, acting through the Principal / VP / Academic Heads, reserves the right to rusticate / suspend any student, who persists in behaving in an undisciplined manner even after being issued 3 written warnings.
The rules & regulations are subject to change at the discretion of the management.